What is Probate Genealogy?
Probate genealogy is the term given to the research undertaken to identifying heirs to an estate and providing their right to this inheritance. It addresses issues associated with the estates of the deceased either arising from the actual wills or where the person has died intestate.
What services does Ancestor Network offer?
Ancestor Network offers the following services in probate genealogy:
– Tracking stated inheritors
– Identifying potential inheritors
– Establishing familial ties and relationships of consanguinity
– Executing extensive searches
– Preparation of expert evidence including due diligence
– Preparation and presentation of relevant documentation for probate and court purposes
We have a high success rate in identifying extended family and beneficiaries.
We have also produced the Definitive Guide to Probate Research in Ireland. Please contact us for further details.
If you wish to conduct a probate genealogy search now, simply fill out this form and we will contact you.